€120.00 Per Year
A virtual office is a combination of off-site live communication and address services that allow users to reduce traditional office costs while maintaining business professionalism. Frequently the term is confused with “office business centers” or “executive suites” which demand a conventional lease whereas a true virtual office does not require that expense
Croom Community Enterprise Centre offers you all the benefits of an office but none of the hassle. Offering both hot desk and virtual office services in a flexible manner, the unit provides fully fitted, high quality, office space, meeting room access, business address and mail services to entrepreneurs seeking flexibility and value for money.
Why Would You Need a Virtual Office?
- You want to expand your business but either can’t afford or don’t want another office?
- You feel you are losing business to competitors in other locations or who are based closer to your target market?
- You only have a mobile number and need to add credibility?
- You regularly miss calls and opportunities?
- You find it difficult to manage the calls you do receive?
- You struggle to get back to everyone who calls?
- You are frequently distracted by incoming phone calls?
- You feel using a home address is unprofessional
- You regularly take deliveries?
- Opening Hours (weekdays 9-5:30)
- Flexible Desks
- Meeting Rooms
- Conference Room
- Printing Facilities
- Mail Handling Service
- Admin Services
- Community Events
- Access To Community Portal